Over de functie
Our client is looking for an IT support engineer for one of their projects based in Anderlecht:
A look at your job description as a Technical Support Engineer:
• Provide second level support to end-users (Clients), for PC hardware and standard software related incidents
• Ensure professional execution & follow-up on IT service requests in accordance with the service levels
• Participating in changes and projects which require technical person on site, working with remote IT specialists/ Project managers as one team
• Take the responsibility for smooth and secure functioning of existing IT infrastructure systems, by performing operational and system management tasks under the supervision of the back-office team
Job Requirements Education:
• Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science
• ITIL Foundation V3 Experience
• Preferably up to 5 years of proven experience and responsibility in a similar IT environment, Strong knowledge in following technologies : MS Windows 7, OSX (Mac), Ipad, Smartphones, MS office 2013 suite of products, standard PC tools,
• Good back-office understanding : Servers, WLAN / LAN network, IP principles • Experience in telephony systems (PABX) for add/move /change requests ….
• Strong experience in collaboration tools eg: SharePoint, BlueJeans networks, Video conferencing systems Personality outline :
• Strong willingness to expand his/her IT expertise
• Good interpersonal communication skills, in order to communicate and manage expectations with Company’s employees at all levels.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Flexibility and availability – ready to perform some activities outside normal business hours on an ad-hoc basis.
Oral : English (very good) + either Dutch or French
Written : English (very good)